|The Earth's Final Confession|
|Rōmaji||Chikyu Saigo no Kokuhako wo|
|English||The Earth's Final Confession|
|Music and Lyrics||kemu|
|Artist||Gumi APPEND power|
The Earth's Final Confession (地球最後の告白を Chikyu Saigo no Kokuhako wo) is the fifth song in the series. It was given the subtitle 「少年は言いたいことがあった」 (The boy had something to say). It features Yun.
- The Worlds Final Confession is about a girl who wished she would never grow up when she was young. She watched the person she loved grow old and eventually pass on. She lives to see humanity be wiped out and then confesses to the boy she loves after she knows that she too will pass on if she does. This song has over 1300000 views and a place on the VOCALOID hall of legends.
- GUMI APPEND Power sings this song.
- This song can be found on NND at sm18198019
- This song was not featured on the album PANDORA VOXX, but is track 3 on disk 2 of PANDORA VOXX -complete-
- On PANDORA VOXX -reboot- this song is covered by Utawa Sakura (歌和サクラ)
- On IA THE WORLD~光~ this song is sung by IA.
- This song was not featured on the extra disk of PANDORA VOXX, but was remixed to be a choir-ish version on PANDORA VOXX -reboot- disk 3.
Lyrics & Translation
Soshite kimi ga shirazu ni shiawase na hai ni natta ato de
And after you,have turned to ash, so blissfully ignorant till the end
After all this time at last, I can say that I love you
“I never want to grow up,” I said, as if I was all mature My childhood days, rushing by me Anyhow, the prank that followed as punishment for my words Was as cruel as can be—I was given immortality
I, Thank you God for the wonderful present, But still in the end, what you did, completely destroyed me Hiding under my hopes and dreams, forgetting childish jokes, Everything I ever wanted disappeared… And as my feelings die, never to bud up again, And to you whom I love, I will say good bye
Even though the sunset I saw then was absolutely stunning for sure, But to call it love would only have utterly corrupted it. And now, you whom never noticed, so peacefully turned into ashes, And after all this time at last, the feelings with in my chest, are still true.
On this day, one hundred years ago, Your grandmother did say the exact same thing that I had said. And After your grandchildren’s grandchildren finally move from this world I will be left all alone once again
To the evolving metropolis, And to kind your name, I offer flowers.
Even though that sunset I saw then was absolutely lovely for sure, But to call it love would only have utterly corrupted it. And now after all the bloodshed , and no one was able to be saved in the end No matter the time that’s past, I will still continue to remember you
Bare and bleeding out, this world without anyone I finally can understand this prank
I’m a born coward, but now I will not fail I will tell the Earth’s last confession
Even though that sunset I saw then was absolutely lovely for sure, But to call it love would only be incredibly round about And now, even though it is too late, and the world has finally returned to ash After all this time at last, I know, that I still love you. And I really do love you…and I’m finally able to… tell you.
The Earth's Final Confession • Wind-Up God • Reincarnation • Defeated Boy • Dear Doppelganger
Genius Singer Mediocre Singer • Emperor of Final Exam • Liar Shooting Star • On A Morning Of Nothing